Plug in but not charging

Solved/Closed
miz nad Posts 3 Registration date Thursday October 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2010 - Oct 14, 2010 at 01:56 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 16, 2010 at 06:19 AM
Hello,
I juz wanna start a question & hoping that someone will knw what happen here..
I wanna ask bout my problem..my lap top suddenly cant charging..i dont knw why..
when i plug in the charger the light on the battery sign did not turn on & it said plug in but not charging..
so i really stress bout this coz i dont knw what to do..
my friend ask me to let it being charge & i did left it for 2 hours but still the battery is not charged..
i hope someone can do help me fix this prob..
thanks..

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 14, 2010 at 02:36 PM
Hi,

Remove the battery and connect adapter to laptop and power on ,then after few minutes turn it off and put battery back and give your feedback.

Thanks
miz nad Posts 3 Registration date Thursday October 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2010
Oct 15, 2010 at 01:32 AM
hi re_mi,
i've tried the way u asked me to but still the same..
my battery cant be fully charged..
is there any other way?
huhu
=(
Blocked Profile
Oct 15, 2010 at 06:48 AM
This shows that the battery is faulty and you should confirm the matter by using an alternative battery or by using the battery on an another PC.
miz nad Posts 3 Registration date Thursday October 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2010
Oct 16, 2010 at 12:59 AM
thanks olfo81..
i guess so too but i cant check on anther pc or lap top coz my family & frenz dont use the same type with me..maybe i checked withe the guy that sold me this lap top..but i guess i hv to sent it to the shop next year coz now i leave far away from the place i bought it..
maybe i can reclaim new one by using itd warranty rite?
hehe
thanks again to u & re_mi coz do reply to me..=)

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Oct 16, 2010 at 06:19 AM
It will be wise for sending it back to the distributor if it is still on warranty.