Blocked Profile -

i have not the samsung kaies cd. then how should i transfer the games to my samsung corby mobile phone

1 reply

Dear Sir,

Please get the PC Suite for the specific mobile phone from the official manufacturer's website and install it on your PC and hence get the problem solved.

Thank you.