- How to delete rows with negative values in excel
- Deleting Rows with Negative Numbers - Forum - Excel
- VB issue with delete rows with specific values ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba delete row if cell does not contain value ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel - A macro to delete alternate rows - How-To - Office Software
- Macros to Delete Rows in Excel 2007 ✓ - Forum - Programming
Sub deleterow() ' ' Delete rows with Cell AX="PPA Pre-Checkpoint4" Sheets("Sheet1").Select Dim myrow As Integer Let myrow = 1 While Cells(myrow, 50).Value <> "" ' Loop until a blank cell is found If Cells(myrow, 50).Value = "PPA Pre-Checkpoint4" Then Cells(myrow, 50).Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp Else Let myrow = myrow + 1 End If Wend End Sub
Sort the sheet by column AX. This will group all values in column AX together making them easy to find and delete.