Facebook Account being disabled

Closed
nattii - Nov 10, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 10, 2010 at 05:06 PM
Hello,
Im Nattii , and my facebook account got deleted with out me even getting a warning or anything. Another thing was , because my account is disabled , i can no longer go into my email address , i don't know if because facebook has deleted my profile for the reason of me not getting into it , And i doubt anyone can hack into that email address because no one has it and i only use it for business reason . I really need an ans, because i also just met my brother from the army and thats the only way i can contact him so plz plz plz help my , i would appreciate it.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 10, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Hi,

You should contact Facebook itself so that you get best answer for it as i can see the situation is very complicated.

Good luck
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Nov 10, 2010 at 05:06 PM
Dear Nattii,

Facebook accounts do not get disabled for no reason. There must have a human intervention. We are unable to determine the business reasons you use it. Perhaps that you were doing some promotion which would immediatly disable, without warning your account.

You say that it could not have been hacked, then my colleague's, pcsces advise is the best and this time there are no better solution then the one he has given.

I wish you the best of luck but I will bet you my bottom dollar that you will never recover your account.

We will close this thread and mark it as solved.

Best regards