Samsung impression screens

Solved/Closed
maddie - Nov 23, 2010 at 03:25 PM
 a55 - May 20, 2011 at 08:40 PM
Hello,

I have a Samsung Impression and just recently it has started to not let me use the touch screen at all. I can't click on anything using the touch screen at all and have tried everything. many people say to press down on the samsung logo on the back of the phone but thats not working either. please help!

2 responses

you are supposed to hold your phone upside down and press hard on the samsung logo on the front of the phone and drag up to the top. it might take a few times but i just did this and it worked. the sensor gets out of place sometimes if you drop it or are rough with it.
omg thank you so much guys this really works!!!! it jus takes patience
Worked well. After u get it to work, go into settings to recalibrate it a few times and it should be back to normal. Thanks for your help.
ok its working a little bit, but when i touch it regularly it still doesnt work, only when i press down hard on the logo nd bring it to the top it works a little
Awesome hack .. IT really worked for me too
dude no way it actually worked. thanx
Blocked Profile
Nov 24, 2010 at 06:03 AM
Hi,

It needs to be calibrated,since you cannot even use it send it to repair center where it was purchased they will fix it for you.

Thanks
that's freakin nice. send it somewhere that takes months to get fixed! are you freakin crazy. and in the mean time what is your brilliant idea to do regarding a phone...pull one out of my a55!