How can I recover my stuffs or even roll back

Closed
vinnie - Dec 8, 2010 at 04:38 AM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 8, 2010 at 07:58 AM
I by mistakenly pressed F11 on my ASUS laptop and lost all my stuffs in the c drive plus programs that i bought and had installed. I there any way i can get back to my original OS or that I could get back my lost documents in c drive?
Thanks in advance if someone would help me.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Dec 8, 2010 at 05:25 AM
Hi,

Its possible to get the removed items which were saved on pc before this happens.But for the applications you need to have them on a cd or redownload them from where it was done previously then check your email address for the registration key. For the recovery process you need to use a recovery application for which ill recommend you recover my files ,follow the link below and have it downloaded;

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/5325-recover-my-files/

Thanks
Thank you Pcsces, for the software, but if didn't do me any good. I guess my files are saved somewhere in the c dvrive but there's no way i can find them. I think the recovery of ASUS is done by the software GHOST, or symantec or something like that. Can someone bail me out. I have all my lifes work andinformation lost in my pc. ohhh.
Blocked Profile
Dec 8, 2010 at 07:58 AM
Hi ,

Try what i suggested you else there are many recovery tools also available i used the one i mentioned about 8 months and worked fine for me.

Good luck