Micomax qube x 560

Solved/Closed
NAGARJUN - Dec 30, 2010 at 06:45 PM
 Raja - Feb 7, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Hello,
I am unable to send or forward messages to group such as friends etc.Also i am unable to stream you tube videos,So please help me out.

4 responses

Its very easy,Just set up your network service provider settings manually and it will work
i have a mobile of micromax,model no.x560.In this mobile many features like snaptu,opera mini,nimbuzz,youtube in built.iI have no problem with this features exept youtube.when i open the youtube i see the index of video & when i click on any video it ask for ACTIVATE STREAMING then YES then it is FAILED TO CONNECT
1. select menu
2.select video player
3.select option
4.select network profile
5.select edit
6.select data account
7.select wlan

save
activate profile
switch off & switch on mobile
how can i instal opera mini 6 on micromax x560
can any one tell me how i can watch online youtube videos on micromax x560 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
Mukesh Nyaykar
May 26, 2011 at 06:40 AM
how can use youtube in micromax X560 plz help me...?
you have go to vedio player options and go to network profile and select the you select the profile and rename the you can write gprs and save u can watch the youtube
how to connect youtube micromax x560 qube when i open the youtube i see the index of video & when i click on any video it ask for ACTIVATE STREAMING then YES then it is FAILED TO CONNECT
Its very easy dude.....just go video player in menu tab...and open it..then go to options then network profiles.. setting it...
FOR AIRTEL... apn- airtelgprs.com...aur baki rahne do....
When iam working on Wlan also iam facing this problem what is to be done if answer provided very happy

bye