jerick1019
Registration date
Tuesday January 4, 2011
Status
Last seen
January 7, 2011
-
Hello,

Any one know how to connect my samsung wave b5253 to my laptop with win7 using only USB?? pls help me !

3 replies

Registration date
Monday June 28, 2010
Status
Last seen
December 10, 2012
Hi, jerick

Not ennough just with a USB port. You should download an extra third-party management software like iTunes(to manage music with your iPod). As to your Samsung Wave, have a try of this one "Samsung wave PC connections " and see?

https://sedo.com/search/details/?partnerid=324561&language=fr&domain=mobilesheep.com&origin=sales_lander_1&utm_medium=Parking&utm_campaign=offerpage

PS: What a coincidence, I am using Samsung i5700. I managed to access the data on my Samsung through a program called "Samsung PC Studio", otherwise when simply connect your phone with a PC without the third-party software, it will display 0 KB.

I hope you good luck! Greetings.
Registration date
Tuesday January 4, 2011
Status
Last seen
January 7, 2011

Should I download first the Samsung PC Studio or the Samsung wave PC connections ??
Registration date
Tuesday January 4, 2011
Status
Last seen
January 7, 2011

I download the Samsung PC Studio 7 7.2.24.9 then I try to install it. Some Allert appear "You do not have sufficient privileges to complete this installation. Log on as an administrator and retry installation." But my account is already an administrator ? what should i do ?
mijack
Registration date
Monday June 28, 2010
Status
Last seen
December 10, 2012
How about Samsung Wave PC? Maybe PC Studio is not compatible with your Wave series.

PS: As a matter of fact, I don't like such software. It's redundant. Maybe Samsung wants to learn from Apple's iTunes! But surely he has failed.
jerick1019
Registration date
Tuesday January 4, 2011
Status
Last seen
January 7, 2011

Samsung wave with bada is really irritating . btw, thanks a lot :)