Need a Pin Code For my Ace Macau phone

Solved/Closed
PM - 19 Jan 2011 à 16:24
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 19 Jan 2011 à 16:33
Hello,
I lost my pin code for my phone. I have a Ace phone model: Macau. Can anybody help me with a master code or something to unlock my phone. I cant make no calls or anything on my phone. All I can press is 3 numbers then the SOS sign appears. It also has a box for me to enter some numbers but I forgot my all code. Helpppppppp
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
19 Jan 2011 à 16:33
Greetings,

I would love to help you but you can't prove that you are the owner.

Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking :

https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards

Regards