Black screen of death!

Closed
anita - 21 Feb 2011 à 13:50
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 21 Feb 2011 à 16:03
Hello,
I cannot start win xp pro without getting a screen that says something about windows disk having a problem or something like that, then i have to tap F8 until I get the next black screen that gives u the options Safe Mode, etc, I choose start windows normally, then it takes me to a final black screen that gives u the option of starting with win home edition or XP, so I choose XP and then it starts normally. Is there a way for me to startup my desktop without going to all these black screens? I appreciate anyones' help

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
21 Feb 2011 à 16:03
You must explain further because you show you configuration as Ipad