Downloader in Real Player Stops working

Closed
Jay - Feb 23, 2011 at 08:19 AM
 Bits Buster - Jun 29, 2014 at 06:08 AM
Hello,

When i click on the Dowload Video option the video starts downloading as normal. However, when it gets to the remaining 2-3 seconds the downloader stops working.

I have tried reinstalling Real Player and also doing a system restore but to no avail. I have checked my settings and everything is enabled so it should work.

Please advise what I can do.

Related:

4 responses

xero123 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday July 5, 2011 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2011 10
Jul 5, 2011 at 02:31 PM
Hello,
i installed real player and an option to download any video with real player appears on the video in my chrome but when ever i try to download any video it starts downloading and crashes after some time. If i try to open a url in real player it displayes the same msg that the real player downloader has stopped working
jwolgast Posts 1 Registration date Saturday February 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 23, 2013 1
Feb 23, 2013 at 08:23 AM
I have the exact same problem and can't seem to fix it no matter what I do.
You can try Video Download Studio. this is a free video downloader, it wprks well.
Same here!
The videos DO get downloaded, however, and can be viewed.
The main problem is that simultaneous downloads of other videos are lost when the Realdownloader crashes when te first video in the download list reaches completion.
Is there a solution or workaround?