Ares

Closed
ammunet - Jan 9, 2009 at 02:15 AM
 dafooza - Jan 22, 2009 at 01:43 PM
Hello,
I absolutely cannot get ares of any sort to work for me! no matter which ares either the older or newer ones which YOU DO HAVE TO PAY FOR! no matter where ya go for ares vista ya have to pay for. i had ares on my desk top PC worked like a charm! as soon as i opened the window i was connected downloaded a song everything took less than a min. now i am on my lap top windows vista and NOTHING is working for me! ares wont connect ever after 3 days leaving my lap top on NOTHING! and its not the fire wall cos almost everytime after loading ares my anit virus will ask me if i want ares to have access to the net and i always say YES! and still nothing works... i serioulsy need some help. i even tried changing i think it was port numbers kept coming up the same one. i tried relocating where my files were loaded still didnt work i tried loading it on to all 16 of my flash drives! still didnt work. any other bright ideas? please share with me thanks =)

2 responses

davincicode2 Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday August 26, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 4, 2009 6
Jan 9, 2009 at 03:11 AM
hi,
try to download the latest version of ares on this link:
http://aresvista.com/
hi,
i downloaded ares ultra 2007 last year and it worked perfectly and it was absolutely free not a penny both music and movie filews . you could try 'nero'