MF5730 canon windows7

Solved/Closed
nadine - Mar 28, 2011 at 07:23 AM
 SoWhat - Dec 12, 2013 at 08:34 AM
Hello,
I have tried to install my canon MF5730 with windows7 and it say that there is no scanner or printer installed. Th DVD of Canon says that driver is not compatible. Canon says to me that no driver is an will be available to install in windows 7 64 bits, but the cost of scanner is so high I can change it. I have to find a solution so this scanner is recognized and installed properly ... Please HELPPPP !!

Best regards,
Nadine
Related:

2 responses

this problem is still not solved!
There is no Windows 7 driver that could enable device to scan.
Anonymous User
Mar 28, 2011 at 07:43 AM
Greetings,

You can find to the link below the driver for your scanner that is made ??for windows 7 64-bit:
https://www.canon-europe.com/support/business-product-support/

I will appreciate your feedback.

Regards.
It does not work ... and Canon support told me that they don't support MF5730 for windows7 which is totally weird ...
Anonymous User
Mar 28, 2011 at 07:57 AM
Canon support told me that they don't support MF5730 for windows7

I do not think this is the case because the driver for Windows 7 64-bit of your scanner is actually available on the official website of Canon.
yes but there is no twain driver, so the tools do not detect the scanner. Only WIA file in twain 32 directory. Can I use other twain driver for this scanner... ???
Anonymous User
Mar 28, 2011 at 03:13 PM
I'm sorry but if your printer does not start after installing the correct driver, I am afraid to be not able to help you more. I suggest you to contact your scanner provider who will gladly guide you through the steps to follow to install the driver for your printer.

Regards.