- Canon c3525i driver
- Driver canon c3525i - Best answers
- Canon c3525i driver download - Best answers
- Canon twain driver - How-To - Hardware
- Canon lbp3018b driver - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Canon PIXMA iP4500 - Driver download - How-To - Hardware
- Canon LBP 2900 driver download ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- New driver for Canon LBP 2900 ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
No, its not possible, as you cannot scan to a remote session. Scan it to a folder that is present on the remote session, such as a netwrok share, mapped as a local drive. Get it?
According to Right Networks (their rdp hoster) Says that as long as there is a twain driver installed you can scan to the RDP session via a scan client already installed. What is missing is the twain driver. This is the piece I need to know about. Had this been a traditional RDP session, I understand the concept of scanning in that environment.