Reseting filters in pivot table

Closed
The Game - Jan 12, 2009 at 01:11 AM
 The Game - Jan 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM
Hello,

I have a pivot table which consists 49 columns and more than 7000 rows. I have made some check boxes which hide 42 columns and can be seen only after clicking on check boxes. Due to so many columns, User commonly forget in which column he has put a filter, so I need a macro which can directly reset all the filters to original value "All" for hidden and unhidden columns both and does not effect the macros assigned to check boxes i.e. the hidden columns must remain hidden but if there is any filter in those hidden columns that should be reset to its original value i.e. "ALL".

I hope I have cleared my self but still if any one of you have some questions you can ask me.

My second question is I want to make a check box which should be directly associated with a field in page area. If we check that check box only then the field should be visible otherwise it should remain hidden.

Please answer my question ASAP. I'll be thankful to all of you.

Thanks in Advance!!!!

2 responses

rideons Posts 9 Registration date Saturday November 15, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2009 2
Jan 12, 2009 at 04:17 AM
hi,
try this link to get some macro commands.
hope it helps you:
www.caha.es/CAHA/Instruments/IRCAM/MAGIC/ObsGuide/macros.ps.gz
Hi,

Thanks for the link but I am not so good with the making of macros! SO if any one of you can make a macro for me then I'll be highly thankful to you.