HTML tables can be puzzling for an HTML newbie. HTML alignment tricks are very simple once you get the hang of them. This article will show the code needed to make an HTML table fit the screen by setting the width.
To make an HTML table tit the screen:
- Set the width to 100%, so that your code will look like this:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td>My html table is set to fit the screen</td> </tr> </table>
- This little block of code will set the width to fit the screen. If you want to align your content, you should use a nested table.
Any more programming questions, check out our forum!
- Html resize table to fit screen
- Html table size to fit window
- Html fit table to page
- Enable zoom Xbox: Series X, One, controller > Guide
- Adjust webpage to fit all screen resolutions > Guide
- How to change Samsung TV picture size settings > Guide
- How to change screen size in VLC > Guide
- How to set the default aspect ratio in LG Smart TV > Guide
- How to resolve unexpected T_STRING error in PHP
- How to solve undefined index error in PHP: $ _GET, $ _POST
- Remove border of image: CSS, HTML
- How to change text color input box HTML
- Unicode reverse text: character, direction
- Parse error in PHP: syntax error, unexpected $end
- PHPmyadmin access denied: for user 'root'@'localhost'
- How to create a transparent DIV in CSS