HTML tables can be puzzling for an HTML newbie. HTML alignment tricks are very simple once you get the hang of them. This article will show the code needed to make an HTML table fit the screen by setting the width.
To make an HTML table tit the screen:
- Set the width to 100%, so that your code will look like this:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td>My html table is set to fit the screen</td> </tr> </table>
- This little block of code will set the width to fit the screen. If you want to align your content, you should use a nested table.
Any more programming questions, check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Html table size to fit window
- Html fit table to page
- How to make table fit screen html
- Time table software free download full version > Download - Organisation and teamwork
- How to upload clear images on Whatsapp status? > WhatsApp Forum
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles > Guide
- I Have problem to open facebook in mozillafire fox > Facebook Forum
- How to change picture size on samsung tv to fit screen > Guide