Network

Solved/Closed
Oopsi - May 16, 2011 at 04:17 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 16, 2011 at 04:30 PM
Hello,

I have a program that is on my computer, and two others. My computer serves as the server for the other two, ie I have the data file on my computer and the others are able to use my date as we are networked with a wireless network. My problem is i want to move one of the computers off site however if we are not networked together it will not be able to share the data from my computer. Is there an easy fix or do i need to get proper server I am a small business owner and dont want to spend that kind of cash.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
May 16, 2011 at 04:30 PM
Bare in mind that behind every answer, to help given on the forum, there are human volunteers who give their time trying to solve users' problems.

Therefore, it is expressly requested from kioskea forums users to show their utmost respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

* Please, re-write your message accordingly, respecting the politeness charter and repost your message.

Please, thank you, appreciate, greateful are words among those forms

We trust that you understand

P.S. Your title must also be more specific

Good luck