Any know any good MMORPG to suggest?

Closed
Kriticald Posts 1 Registration date Monday May 23, 2011 Status Member Last seen May 23, 2011 - May 23, 2011 at 01:02 PM
 Xurubukk XV Ashen Angel - Jun 2, 2011 at 08:57 AM
Hello,

First off I would like to introduce myself and the people of the community. Thanks anyone that who is taking the time to look at my question. To start off I have been a big fan of the mmorpg genre. There have been many different kinds and takes of the game and I am looking for a good Free to play MMORPG. I am waiting for a game called Scarlet Legacy published by Gamescampus, but please if anyone knows any others let me know. Also I have noticed a lot of the gaming community now a days are moving more towards the more fast paced mmo style genre. So any suggestions?

Related:

1 response

Xurubukk XV Ashen Angel
Jun 2, 2011 at 08:57 AM
I wouldn't exactly call it fast-paced, and it can take a long, very long time to download (started at 9pm once, stopped at 4am, luckily you can pause the download, shut down your computer, and continue it later), but it's very good. mabinogi.nexon.net, it has multiple story plots, 3 races, and it even features Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet...I believe there's a special trial without a download, if you look around the site.

If you do decide to play, and if you join the Ruairi Server, look for Burukku. ^^