Pc dosn't start

Closed
avinash - Jun 22, 2011 at 04:08 AM
skm388 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2011 - Jun 22, 2011 at 05:58 AM
Hello,
i had a desktop computer.now he dosn't start.The power button usually lights up, but now it does not. But, the decorative words"Aspire" at the bottom of the tower still lights up. The DVD drive still opens, and a fewlights blink on start up as usual.
The screen is blank. All of the fans seem to go, except for one. It is the one in the center of the computer on top of a group of metal prongs. It spins upon power up but stops. The power supply fan runs, the other fan runs too.
I have made sure everything is plugged in, and tried plugging it into different outlets. I can't boot from a CD, the keyboard doesn't turn on and neither does the mouse.
As far as starting up goes, everything soundsnormal. No beeps or clicks to hint at harddrive failure.pls help me
ur sincerly,
avinash
Related:

1 response

skm388 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2011
Jun 22, 2011 at 05:58 AM
hello
first check ram beep to remove ram from mother board sure that speaker is pluged.
if ram beep is come than replace ur ram.
second if ram beep not heard than may be pro in ur mother board.