SD card problem, damaged

Closed
Pangels1000 - Jul 19, 2011 at 06:07 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 19, 2011 at 06:42 AM
Hi,

I went on a vacation with my husband and off course we took a lot of pictures (first time for him to visit Europe). When I came back home I discovered a problem with my SD card. I could see my pictures on the camera but every time I came to one picture the camera froze. And I got the message there was a card error. I tried to put the pictures on my computer using an USB cable, the pictures where there but I could not view them or put them on my computer! I then tried it with a card reader which was the same story; again could see my pictures are there but not able to view them, put them on the computer, CD or USB stick. I looked on the internet and found out that my SD card could be damaged. I took a good look at the card, you could see a big scratch at the contact points. I tried several recovering programs and nothing worked. I thought I lost all my pictures! Really, I did not know what to do. I went on the internet again and searched until I found a company in Germany. It is called Recoverfab. They are able to recover SD cards even if the contacts parts are broken. I send it to them and I am very happy that I can say that they recovered all my pictures and videos!

I noticed when I was searching for solutions for my broken SD card, that there are many people having similar problems. Therefore I would like to recommend Recoverfab. They gave me back all my pictures and the service was very good. I asked them several questions and I always got very fast answers. They are very professional and fast. If I could rate them I would give them 5 stars for there amazing services. If anyone has similar problems they should really consider sending it to Recoverfab. There website: http://recoverfab.com.

Greetings,
Michele (a very satisfied customer!)
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 19, 2011 at 06:42 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the share:)