Karbonn mobiles pc suite

Closed
sumrender - Jul 30, 2011 at 06:51 AM
 Anonymous User - Aug 3, 2011 at 05:42 PM
Hello,
Friend I have purchased K422 model of Karbonn mobile. I am not able to install pc suite it is saying installdrv64.exe is not a win32 application. What's the problem, Can u guys advise. Thanks.
Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Jul 30, 2011 at 03:12 PM
Greetings,

Download files

If you downloaded this file and verified it is complete and compatible with your version of Windows, delete the file and try downloading and running it again. It's possible during the download that the file became corrupted.

Finally, if the second download does not work, try downloading the file from a different webpage. It is possible that the person or company maintaining the website mistakenly uploaded a corrupt version of the file you're attempting download.

Installing a program from a CD or other disk

If you're attempting to install a program and are getting this error, verify that the CD is clean. If the CD is dirty or bad, you could get this error during the install or after the program has been installed because it was not copied properly onto the computer.
Thanks Bionik for support.
I don't have the CD. I have downloaded file from Karbonn mobile co site. I am using XP service pack 2 32 Bit version. Intalldrv64.exe file can't be run from 32 bit version? am I rt or wrong I also dont know. Pl advise.

Sumrender
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jul 31, 2011 at 05:13 AM
Sumrender

You are correct 64 and 32 don't work together.

Have you downloaded the suite from :

http://www.karbonnmobiles.com/downloads.php

There is only one available for all Karbonn models. Have you mistakenly installed the Win 7 driver, if so, it should be removed.

Regards
Anonymous User
Jul 31, 2011 at 05:25 AM
Greetings,

I stand correct with you my friend,

Sumrender, you downloaded a 64 bit of your pc suite suite however your computer run 32 bit application, it will never work.

Just follow the advice given by Ambucias, return to the site and download the 32 bit version of your pc suite.

Regards!
sumrender kundu
Aug 1, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Thank u very much friends for helping out this issue. As Ambucias said, there is only one suit available at karbonn website. When I unzip the suit I found that Installdrv64.exe is available only. I will try the advice given by Ambucias as I might have installed win7 driver, I think so. I will let u know friends. Else what will be option as the site has only one suit for all Karbonn mobiles and that to for 64 Bit version.
Anonymous User
Aug 3, 2011 at 05:42 PM
Yes, the pc suit available on the site is for all Karbonn mobiles but it should work on a 32 bit system.

Regards.