Drive(all) not opening

Closed
harry.m Posts 2 Registration date Sunday January 25, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 27, 2009 - Jan 26, 2009 at 10:35 AM
 samsu - Jan 31, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Hello,

Need help......
when i double click on disk drive it doesnt open & shows the message that chose program from list, i get through by opting explore option , how can i open it on double click as earlier.
Related:

3 responses

when ever am clear the virus afterward i cant able to open my C,D,E drives through double click.
DJ AKSHAY Posts 160 Registration date Sunday December 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2010
Jan 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM
There is a file called autorun.inf which you need to remove manually.

Under folder options, Click on Show Hidden Files, and 2 options below this there will be something like Hide Protected Operating system files, you need to uncheck it. Confirm by clicking on Yes.

When you explore your Hard Drive Partitions, you will then see a file called autorun.inf
Delete this file on all your partitions and restart your computer.

Now your computer will run normally as you expected.
harry.m Posts 2 Registration date Sunday January 25, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 27, 2009
Jan 27, 2009 at 07:28 PM
Thanks a lot dear, i have installed new anti virus now C and D drive are opening the other two is having same problem , i will do what you instructed , thanks again.
Hi thank you for ur information. But my problem is different. Already i was deleted all autorun.inf but what happened means i was scaned my all drives through antivirus at that time found downloader virus this is also virus name. When i was deleted that one afterwards i cant able to open anyone of the folder.