Am soo worried with my black screen

Closed
Father ab - Sep 23, 2011 at 01:09 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Sep 23, 2011 at 02:43 PM
Am using a fujistu siemens laptop amilo 1437m, Anytime i enable the display adapters my screen becomes black ,but without it ATI graphics i can use the laptop within is standard graphics,whereby videos seen and other graphics can not be executed when using the standard graphics.recently the laptop is right here on blurr black screen nothing can be seen but withou it display adapter it works normal,hence i am using all recomended drivers.please help mestandard graphics,whereby videos seen and other graphics can not be executed when using the standard graphics.recently the laptop is right here on blurr black screen nothing can be seen but withou it display adapter it works normal,hence i am using all recomended drivers.please help me
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Sep 23, 2011 at 02:43 PM
They list two different video chips for you laptop. I assume you have downloaded the wrong one. You need to identify if you have the Radeon x700 512mb or the Radeon x300 and download the correct one.
The download link is:

https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexDownload.asp?lng=COM&SoftwareGUID=

Good Luck