Problems with rewiring my tower computer

Solved/Closed
jon - Oct 4, 2011 at 05:18 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 4, 2011 at 05:23 AM
Hello,

my tower would'nt power up properly so me being a total numpty i thought loose wire so opened the side of the tower then got called to the door came back to find two wires unattatched and my three month old kitten gleefully playing with them and now i can't find any wiring diagrams anywhere i've tried putting them where i think they go but nothing one wire comes from the back of the on/off botton and four wires of yellow red and two black with a white plastic end and the other is a black wire with a green end and seems to come out of the memory slots area on the board thingy there is one four prong thingy on the top right and on the bottom right there is two black and one red plastic things and on the bottom left there is one three prong thingy and one four prong thingy
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 4, 2011 at 05:23 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.