- Computer stuck in power save mode
- How to get computer out of power save mode - Best answers
- Dell monitor stuck in power save mode fix - Best answers
- Lg monitor stuck in power save mode - How-To - Hardware
- Lenovo monitor stuck in power saving mode ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Lenovo screen stuck in power saving mode ✓ - Forum - Windows
- LG monitor power saving mode ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Lenovo monitor stuck on power saving mode ✓ - Forum - Hardware
Did you ever solve your computer problem? Mine started doing this yesterday morning, and we haven't been able to get it out of the power save mode, and we even tried pushing the number lock key.
The monitor is not receiving a signal from the computer and is going into "power save" mode. I doubt the computer is "stuck in power save mode". You can only run the diagnostics if you get the Dell logo on the screen. So the next step is to take it to a computer repair shop. You could have a power supply problem or a motherboard problem.
My home computer had this same problem. Just hold the power button on your tower to shut it off. Turn it back on after a few seconds. When it tells you it is in power save mode and to press any key, just press the num-lock key. It should wake up your computer. I do not know why it requires you to hit the num-lock key when in the past you never had to, but it worked for me. Hope this helps.