Facebook proble,

Closed
indra - Nov 13, 2011 at 06:36 AM
 Anonymous User - Nov 13, 2011 at 01:26 PM
Hello,
i have problem to go to facebook home page,, when i log in my account and it does not open and it shows a dialog box and there is written
Your account is temporarily locked.
We've temporarily locked your account so no one else can log in as you. To regain access, please complete this quick security check.
Note that attempting to access someone else's account is a violation of Facebook's terms. It may also be illegal. If you are not Tmg Indra, press the "Cancel" button below.

so how can i activate my account again..
indra man taman

1 response

Anonymous User
Nov 13, 2011 at 01:26 PM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.