My computer won't stop!

Closed
Reayah - Nov 19, 2011 at 09:13 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Nov 19, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Hello,

My computer won't shut off. I shut down in Windows, I unplug the power plug from the back, I remove the mb battery, and I hold the Power button down 40 seconds, and the CPU fan is still running STRONG, and the LED lights are all on in the front as if it were plugged in. So I unplugged the power leads from the mb "mother Board", and two days later the computer CPU fan is still running Strong with the lights on. My computer runs great! I can plug everything back in, and boot just fine after F1 because of battery reset. I just can not figure out where it is drawing so much power from. I can put my finger on the CPU fan and stop it, and this does not effect the LED lights, as they are always on. When I release the CPU fan it starts turning strong again. I first thought the magnets in the fan were generating the power for the LED's, but that is not the case. Can anyone give a suggestion as to where it draws its power. I am thinking Nikola Tesla has something to do with this.

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 19, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Your computer has been taken over by the DEVIL. I suggest you smash it with the largest hammer you can find.