What do i do or where do i go???

Closed
soph - Feb 3, 2009 at 06:56 PM
rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 - Feb 3, 2009 at 08:58 PM
Hello,
ok so my computer froze up, my husbad pushed the power button and turned my comp off, when he turned it back on and went to my pics its said all files had been corrupted and wouldnt let us get into view anything , somehow they ended up in the recycle bin, they were all viewable but when we clicked on them to restore them back it said it was corrupted.... so we went to the geek squad to see if they could work their magic, but they said they could get them back , so is there a way i can get them back cause i lost like 20+ albums of pics ..........all i want is my pics back they are very important to me and my husbad..........where would i go to get them back or how???

1 response

rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 104
Feb 3, 2009 at 08:58 PM
This is some info that I recommended to someone who had the same problem. It might b helpful 2 u. Also, there is a list of free data recovery software that can help u retrieve your files. Click on the link below...............Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/01/24/top-10-free-d­ata-recovery-software/