- Blue Screen prevents xp sp2 installation
- Blue screen while trying to install XP ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Blue Screen when attempting to Install Windows XP on laptop IRQL ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Blue screen windows xp - How-To - Windows
- XP startup prob: blue screen, reboot, repeat ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- How to fix blue screen windows xp without cd ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
I suggest you try booting from a Ubuntu Linux CD to test if you are having hardware problems. You can download it and burn a bootable CD on another computer. When you start the CD select the boot from CD option rather than the install option.
Thank You xpcman . I did a live chat with a Dell Rep and was told to run a Diagnostics test to see if the problem was the hardware, after everything passed on the test she told me that I need a OS re-installation dvd which I cant find. I created a restore disk as well and also gets the blue screen before the restore gets to begin. Do you know any other option for me here? I just wish I could get rid of everything on the computer and start over. And I also would like to ask do you know what it means when I try to boot in safe mode and it only loads 5 drivers and then just stops and doesn't do anything?