Triggers sqlserver

Closed
sabrina - Apr 6, 2012 at 06:04 AM
Kathi201 Posts 27 Registration date Thursday March 29, 2012 Status Member Last seen April 11, 2012 - Apr 6, 2012 at 06:31 AM
Help needed: I am working with sql server database. I have a database that I cannot modify anything on it. Inside that database I have a table which have only one row, in that row there is a column 'ProcessStatus' which holds a test number. I have to track this database and detect any changes that occur. So I have created a new sql database which I want to hold into it all changes depending on the values passed into the 'ProcessStatus' column. For example, if 'ProcessStatus' == 0; I want to save the time into my new database. If 'ProcessStatus' == 20; I save another value in the second row of the new database and so forth...

Can anyone help me?

1 response

Kathi201 Posts 27 Registration date Thursday March 29, 2012 Status Member Last seen April 11, 2012 6
Apr 6, 2012 at 06:31 AM
Try to check this technique.... First it will depend on the brand of router you use. I use A Linksys router because it is reliable and the tech support is the best. Since Linksys routers have Firewall to protect you from outsiders you need to set certain ports to listening mode. That means you need to open ports that Xbox Live Server requires. Other brand of Router that doesn't have firewall doesn't need this. The ports are 53, 80, 88, and 3074. Then you are trying to make two Xbox consoles use those ports and you are trying to connect to a server, what you need to do is to use Port Range Triggering. You can't use Port Range Forwarding since it will only set those ports into listening mode to the IP address you set it. So if you use Port Range Forwarding it will only be open/available to one console (the one using the IP address).YOU NEEDS TO USE PORT RANGE TRIGGERING. Disable Port Range Forwarding and DMZ. You need to enable UPnP as well if your Linksys router have this option (other model doesn't have this option but it is said to be enabled in default settings according to their tech support). TO SOLVE THE LAG problem set your MTU size to 1364. This setting will work even if you have one or multiple consoles running behind the router. Just remember that you need to make sure first that you have a good connection from your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Online gaming consumes a lot of bandwidth. So just couple things to do. Trigger the ports at the Port Range Triggering, set MTU to 1364 and make sure UPnP is enabled. Please give me feed backs after you tried it.