Help for my printer problem

Closed
Sachi - 15 May 2012 à 04:24
Fly092 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 14 January 2016 Status Member Last seen 14 January 2016 - 14 Jan 2016 à 05:45
Hello,

My printer is Epson Stylus RX515: I bought cheap ink and changed black ink to printer, but no print it. I changed new ink again, but there is no ink or no print. I clean the printer nozzle many times but same result as no printed. Please let me know what to repair it?
Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday 6 June 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 16 July 2020
15 May 2012 à 13:31
Hello,

Try this 1

Make sure you have removed the yellow tape from the cartridge.

Click on the below hyperlink "Manual" and download the file

Manual

Refer to "Replacing Ink Cartridge" in Page 59 --> Image 6.

Good Luck
Fly092 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 14 January 2016 Status Member Last seen 14 January 2016
14 Jan 2016 à 05:45
Hi, I help you find this manual: http://www.manualbirds.com/manuals/epson-stylus-photo-rx595-owners-manual-663817
Hope it can be helpful.