Internet browser/Game problems

Closed
foreveraznzz Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 14, 2012 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2012 - Jun 14, 2012 at 05:31 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 15, 2012 at 08:19 PM
Hello,

Its been a month now and noone in my service Tech. is able to help me.
I've had 2 modern changes and 2 modern/router change.
The first 2 dropped my internets and speed wasn't what it was suppose to be.
The third one modern/router (had to change again with tech to try a different modern/router) runs fine with speed and ping, everything works fine but each time I would open the browser the it would load extremely slow, not my normal uploading speed but everything checks out in a speedtest. Don't get me wrong, somethings it works but theres a momentarily were it would act up.
The problem has affected my playing, I play Combat arms a FPS and each time finish a game, it would freeze and then drop my Wifi and reset my modern automatically.

No tech seems to know whats wrong, we've tried all troubleshooting, its a new computer (2weeks) alienware, no anti virus software yet. They say its not wiring problems so dont know what it could be. Please if anyone have had this trouble help me or might know what would be the solution, plz comment. But im pretty sure its not computer or software problem and probly not even the Modern/router

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 15, 2012 at 08:19 PM
Can you try with another browser?

Can you try with another PC?