Indexing a fixed array

Closed
brad - Jul 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 6, 2012 at 04:39 AM
Hello,

I have two columns of data (x,y) which I wish to copy and paste into a 64 row x 2 column range. The two columns consist of 254 rows (254 x 2) and I need to process 64 rows at a time (64x2). I would like to set up a macro that will allow me to scroll through the 254 x2 coping and pasting 64x2 at a time. The 64x2 evaluation is sequential so I would like to be able to have the macro index the 64x2 copy array, i.e. a forward macro and backward macro to allow sequentially moving through the 254x2 array but 'capture' (copy and paste) 64x2 at any one time. I have had limited success by creating an index of the sequential 64x2 arrays on a second tab within the workbook however because I have to set a specific copy range, I can only index through the 64x2 arrays in the second tab in the forward direction. Is there a command that will let me define the copy array and then index the copy array?

Brad

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 6, 2012 at 04:39 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.