In this article we will go through the steps to rebuild the Index file of Outlook 2010.
What does Rebuild Index do in Outlook?
If you search for certain items in Outlook and don't manage to find them, the problem might be connected to the fact that the indexing of your Outlook system data files is not complete. To fix the problem, you need to rebuild the search catalog, which restarts the indexing of your data files. Here's how to do it.
How to rebuild the index file on Outlook 2010?
- Click on File > Options > Search.
- Next select Indexing Options > Advanced.
- In the Index settings tab select the Troubleshooting section.
- Click on the Rebuilt button.
- Outlook 2010 rebuild index
- How to index outlook 2010
- Indexing in outlook 2010
- Add Yahoo account to Outlook: 365, 2019, 2016 > Guide
- Reset Outlook to default settings > Guide
- Outlook 2010 configure for Gmail [solved] > Forum - Outlook
- Outlook 2010 cannot open or access the required PST file [solved] > Forum - Outlook
- Problem recovering deleted item in Outlook 2010 [solved] > Forum - Outlook
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- How to create a new Outlook account?
- Change Outlook password: on iPhone, Android, desktop