Hotmail account blocked

Closed
Shchitrali - Jul 18, 2012 at 04:36 AM
shchitrali Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday July 18, 2012 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2012 - Jul 19, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Hello,

basically i am applying for jobs so i have been sending mails from my hotmail account. today i couldnt open it. the message i got is. you havent signed in from this location previously. and wanted me to enter a code sent to my alternate email id. when i enter that code. still no action taken.. the same old msg i get ... you havent signed in from this location previously................ Can any body help................... the phone option doesnt work because i live in Dubai UAE...
Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

Go to www.hotmail.com --> Click on "Can't access your account?" --> Select

"I forgot my password" --> Click on "Reset your password" --> Enter your

blocked hotmail ID --> Enter the given Captcha --> Select "Customer support" -->

Then below that you will be getting an option "Customer support", click on it -->

Enter your working E-mail ID and follow the instructions.

Note : No Need of filling "Billing Information"

Good Luck
shchitrali Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday July 18, 2012 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Hi,

Thank you very much for the support, basically i filled this formed and upon submission i got an email on alternative email that is my yahoo id, to reset the passward, that i did, and then when i try to sign in again, same response, that, u havent signed in from this location recently......... so i cant access the inbox.. i can sign in to msn messenger but i cant open inbox from any where.... and secondly my passward is ok. and the third option sending the code to alternative email id. i tried that too . i got the code and entered but result the same.......... its very disapointing