EXCEL & Power point MACROS

Closed
ssganderson Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 11, 2012 Status Member Last seen September 11, 2012 - Sep 11, 2012 at 08:58 AM
 avi - Sep 25, 2012 at 02:31 AM
Hello,

I am wanting to create a macro, if possible, that will pull only certain data from one worksheet that i get daily and paste that data on another worksheet in a different format. Is there any way to do this.

Also trying to create a MACRO for powerpoint. I have a folder for each person that has a slide for a brief and they have their own slide in each folder. Currently, Once they have updated there slide i have to manually copy and paste onto a master slide deck for the briefing. I would like a macro that would pull their slide and put them into the master slide deck in the order i want them. Not sure if either of these is possible. I have just found out about macros and want to learn.

Related:

2 responses

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Sep 11, 2012 at 09:50 AM
For your first part of question, yes it is very do able. You can get a good starting template by starting macro recorder of excel, then doing what you plan to do manually once and then stop the macro. It would give you a template that you can work from. I think same holds true for your 2nd part of question
EzPaste (www.ezpaste.net) for completely automating the copy/paste from excel to powerpoint. Hundreds of charts and tables copied AT ONCE

Avi