Registration date
Tuesday September 11, 2012
Status
Last seen
September 11, 2012
-
 avi -
Hello,

I am wanting to create a macro, if possible, that will pull only certain data from one worksheet that i get daily and paste that data on another worksheet in a different format. Is there any way to do this.

Also trying to create a MACRO for powerpoint. I have a folder for each person that has a slide for a brief and they have their own slide in each folder. Currently, Once they have updated there slide i have to manually copy and paste onto a master slide deck for the briefing. I would like a macro that would pull their slide and put them into the master slide deck in the order i want them. Not sure if either of these is possible. I have just found out about macros and want to learn.

2 replies

Registration date
Thursday January 28, 2010
Status
Contributor
Last seen
August 2, 2020
For your first part of question, yes it is very do able. You can get a good starting template by starting macro recorder of excel, then doing what you plan to do manually once and then stop the macro. It would give you a template that you can work from. I think same holds true for your 2nd part of question
EzPaste (www.ezpaste.net) for completely automating the copy/paste from excel to powerpoint. Hundreds of charts and tables copied AT ONCE

Avi