Can I download to a disc what I need to enable windowsXP to play

Closed
Rodneys son Posts 4 Registration date Monday November 19, 2012 Status Member Last seen November 19, 2012 - Nov 19, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Rodneys son Posts 4 Registration date Monday November 19, 2012 Status Member Last seen November 19, 2012 - Nov 19, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Hello, I now know that it can be done.I am wanting to download the material so as to enable the widows XP unit to play DVDs on one of the two DVD players/Burners that I have installed in it.I have tried some different stuff to accomplish this to no avail.I am t the point of either down load to a CD_RW so it can read and ten install.I was on this site the other day and I of course thought it had been worked out only to see the download in the Windows 7 unit where of course it was not needed,only optin is to uninstal,that of course means it wont get to the XP where it is needed.So if this can be done,Im asking if itis cool with yalls policies to do the download into the freshly forematted CD-RW,so I can then transfer it to my Windows XP unit?
Related:

1 response

Rodneys son Posts 4 Registration date Monday November 19, 2012 Status Member Last seen November 19, 2012
Nov 19, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Thanks for your patients with me,Im not much of a typist.Only thing I do worse is spell.