I dont change password of my account old password not working

Closed
shayan100 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 21, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 21, 2013 - Feb 21, 2013 at 05:24 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Feb 21, 2013 at 02:45 PM
Hello,

How can i access my hotmail account it has been block from yesterday.
When i am trying he is sending code my email id which is closed.

Note: I used microsoft account password recovery option and filled the form and i received this email from microsoft account team

Congratulations!
We have confirmed that you are the owner of deleted for security reasons by your friendly neighbourhood moderator@hotmail.com. An additional email with a link to reset your password has been sent to this email address.

Thank you for your patience while we verified the information you submitted. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and we are committed to protecting your personal information.

Don't get locked out again
Once you access your account, we highly recommend you update your password reset information with a phone number or alternate email address. This will make it easier for you to gain access to your account in the future if you are locked out again.

Thank you!

Microsoft Support Team

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
USA

Account recovery request 77872570 is now closed. Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox.

Message : NOW IAM TRYING TO SIGN INN BUT I RECEIVE A MESSAGE THAT YOUR PASSWORD IS INCORRECT EVEN I DONT CHANGE MY OLD PASSWORD

WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE SEND ME A CODE AT deleted for security reasons @hotmail.com or password reset link for deleted for security reasons @hotmail.com

Thanks & Regards

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,828
Feb 21, 2013 at 02:45 PM
Sorry we are not connected with Microsoft and so can't send you a "code".