Error need Flashplayer already installed

Solved/Closed
cooche Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 17, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2013 - Mar 17, 2013 at 04:18 PM
cooche Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 17, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2013 - Mar 18, 2013 at 06:36 AM
Hello, I have flash player 11 installed on my computer. When I click on a video a note comes up stating thatI need to add flash player. I clicked on to add flash player, it installs it and message comes up stating it had successfully been installed. Went back to the video, clicked on it, and again it came up with the message that I need to install flash player. This is a recent thing, never had any trouble with it till now. I don't know what has caused it. Tried a number of fixes to no avail. Sure do need help. The computer is a Toshiba laptop running windows 7.

Related:

1 response

cooche Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 17, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 at 06:36 AM
hello; my problem is now solved. I had flash player installed, and it sent a message saying that download was successful.. However, when I tried to open a video, it would present a message saying that I needed to download flash player. I spent endless hours looking for a fix. I some how stumbled on your forum. Found one that I had not tried. It sent me to Ie tools. then to manage add ons, there it took me to a screen showing shock wave was disabled and I was to enable it. It fixed my problem. Thanks to your forum,I can once again open videos. Thank you one and all Cooche