- Fans work, blank screen,no beeps and usb mouse/keyboard dont wor
- Computer starts up blank screen and fan on full speed - Guide
- Hp dv2000 4 beeps, blank screen ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- CPU FAN SPEEDS UP AT STARTUP BUT NO DISPLAY - Forum - Drivers
- Creator studio blank screen ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Laptop blank screen when turned on ✓ - Forum - Laptop
I would probably just buy a new motherboard. But, I see that it's an expensive high end MB. Your problem could be that sugar makes a good conductor of electricity and it could be shorting out the MB. I would start by removing the memory cards and checking them for Coke. While the memory is out, you can start the PC - it should give you the missing memory beeps. You might the try detaching and reattaching all the power connectors to the motherboard.