Program for translation of languages

Closed
kirby729 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday May 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 19, 2013 - May 19, 2013 at 09:14 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 19, 2013 at 06:07 PM
I have just picked up an account in Columbia South America. I need a program that I can install in my computer that will translate via email from spanish to english and english to spanish.

Please advise if there is such a program.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Linda Johnson
E-Mail ID is deleted for your security
Related:

2 responses

Jack nz Posts 1 Registration date Sunday May 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 at 06:00 PM
I have used Google for translation of Japanese. when I back translated, the result was pretty good but not perfect. I don't know what language selection to make for Colombian.

select text, Ctrl C, Ctrl V into Google blank page select "translate" high on the right side (I think) you should get the translation below your original on the same page if space allows.

You might be wise to send original and translation.

jack nz
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
May 19, 2013 at 06:07 PM
Greetings Linda,

I wish that what you wish would be available.

Most translation software are available via Internet and cannot be installed on a computer. Perhaps that if you consult our download section and write "translation" you may find something suitable.

I must warn you, from experience, translation software are prone to error, sometimes funny errors and others which can be very embarassing. In other words, they cannot be trusted. Do you want to take the risk of looking like a fool ?

Best regards

Ambucias