May be motherboard problem

Closed
bo_tech Posts 3 Registration date Thursday May 30, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 30, 2013 - May 30, 2013 at 12:41 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - May 30, 2013 at 05:31 AM
Here, one cpu getting in trouble. Power boot taking ok but on monitor no signal black screen off. I tried by power plugged out from cpu and power button pressing by for 30 to 60 second. And again connecting still problem having not any change, no signal. And again i open socket and removed CMOS battery for 30 to 60 minutes but still problem is there. Please give me a solution regarding this what will be the problem or how to solve it. Please kindly help me anybody from this in trouble.

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 30, 2013 at 05:31 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

If you notice that your CPU fan is running but there is no display in the screen,

then remove the RAM from the slot, clean it and place it back properly or try

another slot.

If you have no idea about RAM, then click on the below hyperlinks "Images".

RAM

Removing a RAM

Check your RAM also. Even bad RAM will result in display problem.

If you are having two RAMs then remove it, place only one RAM and check the

display. If you failed to get any display then change the slot. If you still failed to

get the display then try the above procedure with the other RAM.

If you are using a graphic card, then remove it and place it back properly.

Good Luck