Number to Words

Closed
syed abdulrahman Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday 4 June 2013 Status Member Last seen 4 June 2013 - 4 Jun 2013 à 10:20
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 - 10 Jun 2013 à 10:22
Dear Kioskes,

Ex: 45,450.55, Forty five thousand four hundred and fifty & 55/100 only

could please replay me

2 responses

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 555
4 Jun 2013 à 11:09
Blocked Profile
4 Jun 2013 à 14:32
=IF(LEFT(I23,1)="9","NINE",IF(LEFT(I23,1)="8","EIGHT",IF(LEFT(I23,1)="7","SEVEN",IF(LEFT(I23,1)="6","SIX",IF(LEFT(I23,1)="5","FIVE",IF(LEFT(I23,1)="4","FOUR",IF(LEFT(I23,1)="3","THREE")))))))
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 555
6 Jun 2013 à 10:41
Nice try Mark, but you will need a whole lot more IF functions if you want to solve it that way.
Blocked Profile
6 Jun 2013 à 12:06
yep, i agree. This is how I do it spanned over 6 cells, as seperated and distrubuted frm primary cell to 6 seperate cells.

I am not certain of the link that have given here, no answer just an encouragement to search harder.
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 555
10 Jun 2013 à 10:22
Well I have to agree with you too, but I guessed encouragement was all he needed.