Wifi and bluetooth not working

Closed
Dev001 Posts 1 Registration date Monday September 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 23, 2013 - Sep 23, 2013 at 02:11 AM
 Dev001 - Sep 24, 2013 at 05:13 AM
Hello..
once i was working on my Hcl laptop me series 1015 x32. its window updated automatically.after that update wifi and bluetooth is not working..i also download drivers for wlan and bluetooth from hcl site.but the problem is still same..the function key is also not working for bluetooth and wifi..please let me know how this problem will solve out.
Related:

1 response

Bridget. Posts 3816 Registration date Monday July 16, 2012 Status Contributor Last seen February 21, 2014 6
Sep 23, 2013 at 09:53 AM
Hello Dev,

As you are able to date your problem accurately, try a "System restore to an earlier date." As its name suggests, this kind of System restore returns the system as it was before the problem. For this, it is necessary to have restore points.

"Restore System to an earlier date" does not affect your personal data:
your documents, pictures, musics... have nothing to fear, even what you have recorded between the two dates. The updates will be canceled.

If the System restore can not be done in normal mode, try "Safe mode".

If System Restore is successful, go on Windows updates site and do the updates manually.

If this bug occurs again , repeat a "System Restore to an earlier date" and then disable automatic updates during some days until Windows find a patch in case of an eventual issue. Please do not forget to restart automatic updates in a few days in order to receive security patches.

If you do not know how to do a "System Restore to an earlier date" or if you do not know the "Safe mode", please do not hesitate to ask, indicating your operating system (Windows xp, Vista, 7 or 8).

Best regards. Bridget.
Hey bridget.
thanx.but i have already been restored my laptop on previous date.but problem never be solved.Function key is also not working.driver already downloaded and run.but result is nothing..Is their any ither solution of this bug.