Dell Web Cam

Closed
naheed ahmad Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday November 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2013 - Nov 6, 2013 at 09:12 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 6, 2013 at 12:45 PM
i purchase dell N5010 form United Kingdom but i have lot of problem first is
1) Battery time is very low
2) dell web came not working properly color is very low just black and white

plz plz solve my problem
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 6, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Good Afternoon.

In order to verify your problem, I need to ask some questions...

From what vendor did you buy it?

Are the first owner of the laptop?

When you say the battery life is very low, what is low?

What application are you using to access the webcam, and does that application have filters on?

///////////////////POSSIBLE FIXES////////////////////////////////////////////////

If you purchased this laptop used, you have purchased a used laptop. The settings are from a previous user, who may have the settings for the battery to turn off when it reached 60% of battery left or whatever "threshhold". And the webcam might have a preference setting of a default filter of black and white.

Check out all of these and please post back.

Please, keep in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community. All answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their free time to help solve issues.

Notice that it is specifically requested to Kioskea forum users to show mutual respect in the discussions. Therefore, when requesting assistance, thanks for being courteous and for using polite expressions, as for elsewhere in similar circumstances. (i.e. "please", "thank you", "appreciate", "grateful", etc.)