Laptop won't find any wireless connections!?

Closed
EvilTwin Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2013 - Nov 20, 2013 at 09:11 AM
EvilTwin Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2013 - Nov 21, 2013 at 07:40 AM
Hello, I have a quite new "Mini" Laptop, which I bought online, it works fine, but I can't connect to any wireless networks... It just says "No connections avaible" and shows red "X" on the connection bar. The laptop uses Windows 7 operating system and the Wireless connections are working fine on other computers, not just on this one!

When I try to troubleshoot for problems it says "Error while loading troubleshooter: An unknown error occurred. Controlled troubleshooting cannot be continued."
And the only option for that is to click close.

I am sure that the wireless connection is turned on, as there's an orange light at the WiFi picture on laptop.

When I click "change adapter settings" and look for the wireless connection, it show's there a picture like this (image is taken from google) http://puu.sh/5nZ4i/899d7d6626.png but it says there something like this "no wireless connections avaible".

Any Sugge'stions?

I've tried to search for solutions the whole day, but couldn't find any, so I registered here, to see if here's any help, because this looks like a nice community, where would be some computer experts who could help :)

Thank you guys already, greetings EvilTwin.

PS. Sorry for my bad english, I live in Europe :)
Related:

2 responses

scarlet.ia Posts 17 Registration date Wednesday November 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 27, 2013 3
Nov 20, 2013 at 04:03 PM
Right click on the icon that you put in your image, than go to "Properties" and see if the IP/TCP protocols are checked. (actually you can check all the boxes that you'll see there)

Good luck and hope it will work!
EvilTwin Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 at 07:40 AM
all the boxes were already checked (marked with x)