Problem with microphone

Closed
bullseye07 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday February 26, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 27, 2009 - Feb 27, 2009 at 06:39 AM
 Arun - May 16, 2009 at 07:13 AM
hi all,
just joined the site,and hope someone can put some lite on my problem,I was taking to my brother on skye
and everything was ok as I speak to him most nights with no problems using my headphones and mike, but last night all of a sudden I got alot of crackling and the headphones and mike stopped working,and had to go back to typing,,,,Im running windows vista home edition,and using realtek intrigated,,I have tried everything going into the sound section checking for any ticks been taking out or the sound being muted,,,nothing it tells me all is fine,,but it,s not,,I allso tried another set of headphones but still the same,,,so tried a system restore, took it back a couple of days managed to get the headphones working but not the mike, still getting crakling,,,can anyone help on this problem,,or is it a repair job,,like a new sound card,,,I have a fujitsu siemans laptop dual processor....await your
reply,,,thanks alot in advance

2 responses

bullseye07 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday February 26, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 27, 2009 1
Feb 27, 2009 at 01:31 PM
hi all.
no need for comments as problem has now been solved,,went back to default and the problem was rectified,,,,,thanks alot for anyone who might wright in,,,,help not now needed......

bullseye07
Hey i hav d same problem...my mike s not working in my headphones..tried out all i had known..help me asap..Thanks in advance..
Had same mic hum problem.
How do I get back to the defaults.
Not techie - need exact instructions. Win XP
i haven't got the solution to that problem...cant help you...