If you are a fan of new technology and love using Siri on your iOS devices or Google Assistant on Android, you will probably love the Samsung Smart TV voice recognition feature. Read on to discover how to activate it using the app and with or without a remote.
Where to get the Samsung Smart TV voice control app?
Like Amazon has Alexa and Apple has Siri, Samsung has created Bixby, their version of a voice assistant. To enable Bixby, go to Settings > General > Voice. Then select Voice assistant and choose Bixby. Confirm, and then you can choose your preferences for Bixby in the Bixby Voice Settings. To use Bixby, hold the microphone button on your remote controller.
Equally, you can download the Bixby app onto your mobile device so that you can control your TV with the app, from your mobile.
How to control TV without remote?
Control your Samsung Smart TV with your voice without using the remote control or motion control. Here’s how to activate the Voice Recognition feature.
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Go to General > Smart Features and toggle the Voice Recognition option On.
Need more help with your Smart TV? Check out our Forum!
- Samsung voice remote
- Samsung tv voice control
- How to activate voice recognition on samsung tv
- Turn off Samsung Smart TV menu sounds and notifications > Guide
- Samsung smart remote > Guide
- Codes for Universal Remotes
- How to reset Samsung TV: to factory settings, without remote > Guide
- Unable to change resolution on Samsung TV [solved] > Forum - Smart TV
- How to enable safety mode on LG smart TV
- Connect PC to Apple TV: wireless, Bluetooth
- How to fix no audio when connecting PC to TV
- How to enable private browsing mode on LG Smart TV?
- LG TV energy saving mode: auto, won't turn off
- How to change home screen on LG Smart TV
- How to stream Windows Media Player: to TV, to Chromecast
- How to clear cache on Smart TV: LG, Samsung
- Set LG TV sleep timer: without remote, not working, button
- How to rename LG TV: 2021, AirPlay, inputs
- Change language on LG TV: subtitle, keyboard, without remote
- How to set the default aspect ratio in LG Smart TV
- How to change LG TV web browser
- Dual Play TV: 2021, LG, glasses, Samsung
- LG TV subtitles: turn on, won't turn off, format
- Samsung TV Game Mode: settings, on or off
- Reset Smart Hub Samsung TV: PIN, 2021, without PIN
- Connect Samsung TV to PC: wireless, Windows 10, with HDMI
- Clear Samsung TV history: viewing, browser
- Samsung TV 3D: settings, mode, effect disabled
- How to change Samsung TV picture size settings