Conditional formatting multiple rows in Excel

Closed
abateni Posts 1 Registration date Friday 29 November 2013 Status Member Last seen 29 November 2013 - 29 Nov 2013 à 16:47
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 - 5 Dec 2013 à 10:24
Hello Community,
I need to create conditional formatting in Excel separately for a number of rows (e.g. high lighting highest and lowest values in each row). I have created the rules for one row and now need to apply that to all other rows. I cannot do one 'paste special' per row since I have many rows. Is there any way to do that?!
Thanks!
Related:

1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 555
5 Dec 2013 à 10:24
Hi Abateni,

I always drag my formatted cells down, messing up your data, but when done a small square appears. Clicking this square gives you the option to apply format only, thus restoring your data but keeping the conditional format.

Best regards,
Trowa