Zoomed screen on my games in desktop

Closed
kiki - Dec 16, 2013 at 10:01 PM
nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014 - Dec 17, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Hello,

I am having a problem on my screen resolution in my games . I tried all the possibilities to zoom it out but nothing happened . I did the control + 0 , CONTROL + - and getting through the control panel . Gosh ! nothing happen :( . Anyone could help me out of this . Please !

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Dec 17, 2013 at 09:23 AM
OK,
Hang in there.

Does your desktop zoom when you make these changes?

Are you playing games in your browser?

What game are referring to?

Have you made changes to your screen resolution in the control panel?

Please post back.
nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014
Dec 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Maybe you have set your screen resolution to low try to change it to max resolution follow this if you don't know how:

go to start ->control panel -> display (or start -> search for "display") and in the top left of the display application, chose "change resolution.

Or this:
Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution and set it to highest.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
Blocked Profile
Dec 17, 2013 at 01:33 PM
@nisva....how have you determined that it isn't the zoom level in the browser?
nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014
Dec 17, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Normally the screen zooms in more than usual if the screen resolution is not correct.